United for Healthier Kids has plenty of inspiring ideas to help your kids learn the importance of water – and encourage them to choose it over sweet drinks:
• Play water-themed games with your kids
• Make the water jugs or bottles you use at home look more fun
• Encourage your kids to carry water bottles wherever they go
• Teach your kids to drink enough after exercise, even if they’re not that thirsty
• Lead by example by drinking water regularly yourself
For simple, fun ways to embrace this healthier habit, take a look at the tips below.