United for Healthier Kids is here to help with a practical approach to getting active:
• Help your kids develop their coordination, fitness and strength through joining in physical play
• Make it easier for your kids to spend more time playing outside
• Find activities to do in the house, if playing outside isn’t possible
• Create fun activities at home so your kids cut down on screen time and spend less time sitting and lying down
• Encourage play with other kids to help build social skills
For simple, fun ways to embrace this healthier habit, take a look at the tips below.